zenspun

Musings and Meanderings My online art journal of inspiration, demonstration, perspiration, and a little art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Paris








Gertrude Stein said "America is my country, Paris is my hometown."
This is a spread I created in an Art Journal with a travel theme. I created the backgrounds with golden acrylics and a variety of stamps that I layered. I always do a mock-up of my collages using photocopies of the images on cheap paper. I cut them and place them, then paint and stamp the background before I get started with the real images.
The image on the left is 3-D and there's a hidden card behind the frame, giving information about me, and my work, as directed by the journal's owner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home