zenspun

Musings and Meanderings My online art journal of inspiration, demonstration, perspiration, and a little art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Experiment #3

I'm not really excited about either of the previous photo alterations, this new one is experiment #1 with a coat of decoupage medium mixed with a drop of both Golden Primary Magenta and Quinacridone Red. After it was applied, I used a babywipe to further remove some color, to vary the tones a little.
I'll try again on Sunday. I'm thinking of just removing color from the photo instead of adding to it. Anyone interested, feel free to download the original photo, play with it (not digitally, though, I mean irl), and send me the results. I'll post one or two, if I get any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home