zenspun

Musings and Meanderings My online art journal of inspiration, demonstration, perspiration, and a little art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Celebrate Life




A portion of a journal spread I did for Cynthia on Paper Traders. The name of the journal is Arc of Life. This is an altered photo of my grandfather with me and my twin on our 1st birthday. He's holding a candle for us to make a wish together. The fans are Faux fans I constructed, to hide my messages and cards behind.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I really like what you have done and I can't wait to see it in person. By the way, which one of the young cuties are you?

12:00 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I think I'm on the right, but I'm not sure.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always loved that photo, Cheryl. It looks fantastic.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home