zenspun

Musings and Meanderings My online art journal of inspiration, demonstration, perspiration, and a little art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California

Sunday, March 11, 2007


A contribution to another Art Garage Journal. The instructions are basically to create anything you'd like on one page, then a little about yourself on the back. My written contribution:
I have been creating art
with paper and glue
for a very short time.
I love using natural
images and colors.
While I create my pieces
I feel like I’m singing
a joyful song celebrating
nature and life.
I’m discovering deep
pantheist beliefs
through my art.

Be like the bird, who halting
in his flight on limb too slight,feels it give way beneath him,
yet sings knowing he hath wings.
Victor Hugo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great eggs Cheryl!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home