zenspun

Musings and Meanderings My online art journal of inspiration, demonstration, perspiration, and a little art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blocks





These are blocks I made for a swap in Paper Traders. Boy were they fun to make. Like my sister says, It's like eating popcorn. I started out making three, ended up with a dozen. The blocks were sanded, whitewashed, stained with inks, decoupaged, and then fussed over some more, trying to get that antiqued look with paints, stains, inks, and sandpaper. I think I'm done (maybe).

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela Sturm said...

They are absolutely beautiful ! They look like a - forgotten and found again -most loved toy.
Hugs, Angela Sturm

12:37 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks, Angela....are you signed up for this swap? I'm thinking of ordering more blocks.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

These are wonderful.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home